The moving process can start with this easy online form!Client Information Form
1. Make an inventory of your household items. It does not have to be item-by-item, but we do need a full number of pieces/boxes and details of each box.
shoes, clothes and towels
dishware, flatware and towels
this list should correspond with numbers on each box
please also include any furniture items, items needing packing, etc
2. We give you a quote based on your inventory and the level of service you require.
- We offer a Full Moving service where we pack your items on pick up and unpack on delivery. With Full Moving, we offer an express option which will aim to get to your destination direct.
- We offer an Economy Moving service where you can pack your own items and we deliver to the ground floor of your new house.
- We offer Custom Moving where you pack some and we pack some
3. We set the date for the moves, depending on the distance, weather conditions among other factors.
4. We pick up your items and move them to your destination. We work with a broker at the border to present all the required documents to customs to ensure that your items cross safely.
5. After crossing the border we will drop off your shipment and either unpack (Full Moving Service) or place your boxes on the ground floor of your new home.